Wednesday, March 17, 2010

RELAX! CARROLWOOD


So this past Sunday i treated myself to a massage and Man O' Man was it truely needed. So i took myself right over to Relax!Carrolwood in Tampa. When i frist walked in i was greated by the neutral color theme and the sounds of nature. Now if anyone knows me i like detail, so i loved that all of the magazines were about heath and wellness instead of gossip and fashion. But outside of the decor i truly loved that i was overloaded with all of this "NEW AGE" stuff.
So after going back in the room i decided upon getting a SPORTS MASSAGE after all the hardwork and miles that i have been putting in. So while trying to stay awake...i think i checked out three times during the hour massage i recieved a combo of deep tissue and then intensive stretching by Shannon. Relax! www.relaxtampa.com describes my massage as Utilizes specific strokes and stretches to help obtain maximum performance and physical conditioning. Used as part of pre-event prep or to reduce post-event recovery. Can help to increase flexibility, reduce fatigue, improve enduarnce, and reduce chance of injury.
I would go back again and am looking forward to going there again next month and after i run my 1/2 marathon...cuz i have gotta try the HOT STONES MASSAGE...so if you go and check it out let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment