Wednesday, June 9, 2010

6-8-2010 Recap

So yesterday I was way to tired to even blink let alone type my post here. So this is a recap of yesterday events after lunch time.

Yesterday I came home for lunch, so to insure that i went to the gym I returned back to work in my workout gear. So on the way to the gym i had some errands to run and stop off to on of many GNCs that I pass on my way to the gym. Anyways, I had to run in and get me some protein powder, since when the summer comes around I love to always have protein shakes with fresh fruit. These will be even better cuz they are with the fruit that I picked myself.



After leaving GNC I ran over to DSW...also know to me as OMG THESE SHOES ARE CUTE!!!! I did my normal walk around the store and try on shoes thing, because not only am i committed to doing sixty days of ChaLean but i am also not shopping for the first 30 DAYS...(PRAY 4 ME PLEASE). While there I came across Steve Madden Luxe line. One of the shoes was to die for...which I will not post cuz in fear that someone may buy them...lol.

Then of course I ran over to my gym just in time to do a 2 mile run and a 50 minute spin class at Bally....my next home until I finish my half-marathon in October.





Then after working out I came home and made myself some soup...YES IT WAS 95 DEGREES OUTSIDE. But I love soup all types of soup and I can eat it all year long. The soup I had was pumpkin, shrimp and onion soup. Its a variation on the soup found in Eat Clean cookbook.This time I added some diced green chili and I also included some red chili flake sauce....CUZ I LOVE IT....











Doesn't this look yummy....

No comments:

Post a Comment