Thursday, March 10, 2011

This wate don't taste like chocolate

So today after a conversation with my mother I realized that Lent is longer than the forty day period that I thought it was. It is actualy going to be 49 days however I did say that I wasn't going to go till Easter Sunday so it will be 46 days because I will be stopping at sundown on Good Friday.
With that being said today I tried to convince myself that water taste like chocolate and what did I realized...IT SURE DON'T TASTE LIKE NO DAMN CHOCOLATE... ;0) Other than making that discovery my day has been going really well and I look forward to next week Tuesday when I get to start bring back my beast mode of an exercise plan...only bevies I as shocking my body I want to take a week off from all activity that and I have been having some berthing problems because all of the pollen.

No comments:

Post a Comment