Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Abut two years ago I decided that I wanted to start to live a healthier life. By doing that I had to learn how to eat the correctly and really start to exercise. I initially lost 15lbs and then just stayed the same. That weight loss translated into me going from a size 16 (YES, cant believe it either) to a size 12. So this year, for my New Years resolution I decided to run a half-marathon. Well in order to accomplish this goal I would have to drop some weigh so that I would be able to run the entire 13.1 miles without dieing, so I started training for a 5k and a 12k. During that time I drop another 15lb going from a size 12 to a size 10/8 (YEAH BOI). So now I have 20-30 more lbs to go until my ½ marathon on November 21, 2009.

Before


Midway




So join me on this journey, as this blog is going to be used as my exercise, diet (what you eat), and shopping journal. Yes , a shopping journal, because every five pounds I lose, I go out and spend a BENJAMIN FRANKLIN.






No comments:

Post a Comment