Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Going Going GONE!!!

Okay, so yesterday wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I went thru my normal food withdrawals (yes like a crackhead) and drank load of water until I can go to bed. Physically unless I am dog tired I would never be able to get to be before 11pm, however eating after 8pm is forbidden. So I drink loads of water or water products till I go to sleep and urinate tons of clear liquid (sorry for the TMI).
Today, all of the carpet has to be removed from my house and taken to the dumpster. Well of course I am gonna be the workhorse on this job. But I wasn’t gonna pay for something that I could do myself, that is just crazy. So me and my utility knife bout to tear it up. I will post back later with food info and of course cardio is cover by doing manually labor, however I do want to get to my cycle extreme class today so I gotta double time it.

No comments:

Post a Comment