Saturday, September 26, 2009

CALORIES

Yesterday, i calculated my calorie expendutire for the day. I was amazed to see that if i want to stay at my current weight that I need to eat 2300 calories a day....WTF...then to lose 2 pounds a week I am to cut 500 calories a day of eating and do 500 claories of exercise a day...That would leave me with 1600 calories a day. CHILD BOO, now I know how thoses people on the Biggest Loser be losing a bunch of weight on the show....cuz they was propbably eatig 4000-6000 calories a day to stay at their weight. So when they give them 1600-2000 calories a day to eat and exercise for 5-8 hours a day the weight falls right off...Dor myself I just want to be a good size to run a half marathon and hopefully treat my body good enough to run a marathon one day (two years from now)

No comments:

Post a Comment