Sunday, September 20, 2009

its a START

Today, i ran my first long run...it was 6 miles in one hour and twenty-nine minutes....CAN U SAID PAT ON DA BACK. I was really proud of this moment becasue the last time that I ran this far was when i was training and ran my first 12k. I ran this in about 20mins more, so i am on track with that time. However, I want to run my half marathon in under three hours, so i have some training to do.
Right now i dont feel tired but tomorrow will tell. Will i want to lie on the floor and not move or will i be full of energy and ready to move. On a lighter note tomorrow my para has to act crazy to get out of jury duty...so lets get an Oscar/Emmy/Golden Globe Mrs. Cobb me and the kiddies need you.
Goodnight everyone...and tomorrow mile and yoga is gonna feel so good...OFF TO ICE MY KNEES

No comments:

Post a Comment