Wednesday, September 16, 2009

POR QUE

So, i was just supposed to get the new Jayz album and X-Men DVD....ended up with a new desktop...and also the new Trick Daddy album (305 all day)...But i wanna justify the purchase as a good thing for my blog and it will help me monitor my progress with my heart monitor...and the new pedometer that is on it way to my house as i speak.
Why? would I need a pedometer, because today myself and my paraprofessional sign up for Healthy Miles a program being offered thru our health insurance. We can sign up for cash rebates from different business and also for discounts...for working out and eating right....Im DERE...off to the gym (WEIGHTS AND A QUICK MILE) then off to dance practice...somewhere i will be eating dinner and a snack???but for now i am outta...maybe will be posting tonight if not to tired...so look for the tweets if no

No comments:

Post a Comment