Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Biggest Loser

I am one of the devoted fans of the Biggest Loser. I been watching the show since the original host from Sabrina Teenage Witch was on, however I have never truly been shocked by the contestants coming on the show. Well, today was the day. They had a women on there who was 479lbs. She was bigger then her male partner. I felt so bad that she made me wanna cry. Because i know all she can think about was that America just saw her weight and everyone cannot believe how she can be that big. This is why I watch the show, because I like to see the transformation and it keeps me in check. Normally, I watch the show with my dinner so it always helps me from getting that extra helping and it keeps me in order. This show is one of the reasons that I am running a half marathon in November and hopefully next year I will be running a full out marathon.


SIDE NOTE
Today was a hard day up at 5:00am spinning at 5:30am, walked a mile with my Easytones. So tomorrow i gotta make up for my interval run because i got out to late from my IEP training. So I will running, strength training and dancing tomorrow...give me STRENGTH and THANK DA LORD ITS A 1/2 DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment