Tuesday, May 18, 2010

DR. DRE!!!!

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY. So Day 2 is surprisly going way better then i had expected. I decided to not workout during the first week of Cooler 1 of The Clean Eat Diet Book. Starting next week Monday I will work on having a wonderful time WORKING OUT...okay so it may not be wonderful since starting next week i would have been exerciseless (is that even a word) for the past three weeks. So I am expecting for this DVD and the instructors for my spinnning class to kick my but. It will make it all the worth wild when i get to actually slide my body into that dress that i brought and also but me so shoe and show off just two weeks of work at my friends SEX IN THE CITY BDAY BASH....yes i am hyped about an outfit and a movie...DONT JUDGE ME. Besides outsie of those shoes, the next thing that i will be heading to the mall for is my graduation outfit, and lets be honest i already have the skirt and shoes...so its just me find a top....once again....DONT JUDGE ME. I
So with all these things running along in my head i am going to work on getting myself a nice few days of exercise freedom and concentrate on living a life of PURPOSE. Which as for right now is being a teacher, homeowner, and graduate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment