Wednesday, May 19, 2010

HE'S DANCING ALL OVER MY RIBS

So right now Hungry is doing the TANGO all over my stomach....
Yes im talking about that little orange man that Weight Watchers talks about that makes you want to give into the cravings.  Well right now he is dancing on my stomach throwing donuts at me. About 15mins ago he was dancing in the corner of my bedroom trying to get me to call China Wok and order a lunch special before 3:30pm. I always tell myself if you can make it to 3:30pm then your good. 
Today is mid-day on day three and I am struggling with the daytime, cuz some how when the sunsets i am sooooo cool and after dinner i am GREAT. This is the most strict of the meal plan I am ever going to be on, and I know that this may be extremely had for me because I have never really dieted since I started to Eat Clean and work on running a half-marathon. So I know this is not going to be easy at all for me...but with God i am going to make



SN: NINE WEST IS HAVING A SECRET SAL FOR NINE HOURS....WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME WHEN YOU KNOW I GAVE UP SHOPPING FOR 60 DAYS.... :)

OH MAN-O-MAN did I just see an Old Navy commerical that just said that Saturday is $1 flip flop day...i need everyone to not only go and head out to Old Navy but i also need ou to pick up a pair in size 9 in any color....I AINT PICKY.. http://oldnavy.gap.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment