Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I feel it NOW!!!!

Chalean Extreme - Workout DVD
Yesterday was my first day doing the ChaLean Extreme workout dvds....Chalean Extreme - Workout DVDyes I am only at Day 1. So what does that mean I am feeling the burn today. Not only are my arms burning all day long but as soon as I went to my to my spinning class at Ballys...YES I WENT TO SPINNING TODAY...I can feel it in my legs. It wasn't that bad but after doing the cardio today and the weights yesterday I can definitely feel the burn right now as I am typing this post. My first review of the program is that it really is very good and i like how she keeps you motivated and make sure that you are keeping up with your form during the whole set of exercises.


So what do you do on Tuesday after going to the work and then hitting up the gym....DUH....YOU WATCH THE FINALLY OF BIGGEST LOSER. So if you follow me on twitter you will be reading all of my crazy tweets because this will drive me crazy until i see shay step on the scale and also to see who wins. So I am gonna say peace out and TV ON. Because i am watch this until i get to see SHAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment