Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Recap

So i just finished my first week and i am back down to my 1/ 2 marathon weight...so that means that the three lbs i gained after my half is gone. This week IM GOING IN...yes like Weezy. But first lets talk bout the weekend.
Again i went and pick blueberries because that is what you do when you are loving the country and i am all about the country these days. So i woke up on Saturday and headed over to the u-pick farm which is also a winery. (http://www.keelandcurleywinery.com/) Then me and my friend Tashicka (on her birthday
) spent about an hour picking blueberries. This time i knew where to go in the fields and we ended up each picking around five lbs each on the course of this trip. And of course I am going to use my blueberries to make pancakes for my students when we have a pancake breakfast. That pretty much was my entire morning .

Then I headed over to Walmart to get my hair pressed and trimmed and yes i knew that i was going to be there for a long time but apparently i was there for 3 hours. All this to make sure that i am taking care of my hair...UGGGHH. But anyways also while i was there I got to get my autograph and picture taken Channing Crowder of the Miami Dolphins...I wasn't going to get my picture taken but then i remember he paid for many SHOTS i drank while i was in college my Senior year...lol...so this autograph will go on my wall of pictures and memorabilia that i keep inside of my classroom behind my desk. My students love to walk over to the wall and pick out pictures and stuff that i have all over my wall. So of course after the "fan" session I went over and got this hair handled. This guy must have know what he was dealing with because i didn't walk out of Walmart the way that i walked in to Walmart on Causeway that day. So after living at WalMart I went home and cleaned and then just rested up and decided i will save the rest for the next day.

Woke up really early on Sunday and took my time to get ready that day. That day I also noticed how much smaller my face is. I mean i noticed from my passport picture to now but i noticed that from the beginning of this year to now my face is smaller. Also i have noticed that my shoes are getting bigger and i have been buying some more size 8 1/2.  SMH....I CANT LOSE MY SHOE COLLECTION OF ALL SIZE 9 SHOES...any ways i just wanted to sign out and leave a pic of how cute i looked on Sunday!!!!







SN: SALE AT THE LIMITED SO HIT THEM UP!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment