Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF

SO ITS FRIDAY AND WE AINT GOT ISH TO DO....well i did and now it is finally time to unwind. I went to the mall and got my eyebrows threaded by Lash Art....i love the feeling I get whenever I get my eyelashes threaded. Then I headed over to my nail peeps at Kingdom Nails and Lein(Lynn) did my pedicure soooooo needed and my overlay. This is the first time i have ever gotten it done and i am really liking it.
Today was/is Day 5 and what i decided to do for dinner....have my weekly CHEAT MEAL. I know I said I wasnt going to do them but then i realized today this is the meal that I look forward to every week its the meal that gets me thru the next week. So of course i decided to do it up....
PUBLIX BOARS HEAD SUB ON WHEAT and to top it off i ran over to the Redbox.
                           
So tonight im making it  a DINNER & MOVIE NIGHT ....LOVING IT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment