Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cuz U Gotta

Sometimes people don't understand that they gotta treat themselves right. What I mean by that is that I reward myself for meeting my fitness and eating goals each week. Like right now while I'm blogging I'm sitting in the chair Kingdom Nails getting a pedicure and then a manicure not cuz I want to look cute (OKAY I lied, I wanna look cute) but because I meet my fitness goals for the pass three weeks and this is my reward for doing what I was supposed to do. Then next week if I do what I'm supposed to do I will be rewarding myself with a sports massage from Relax (www.relaxtampa.com) cuz my body earned it. Everyday that I was training last week I had to motivate myself (along with my fit bottom girls) to get my butt moving and putting the time in needed at the gym. In the back of my head i kept telling myself that if you make it to week three there is a pedicure and a manicure in your future CUZ U EARNED IT.
I think that all of us should be gving ourselves rewards when we meet our mini goals or just for staying on track. Like I know many people say i can't afford it or I don't have the time. BUT you found time to work out and now that your eating better I know you got some extra dough. So treat your body you only get one and your asking it to do all of these things so "Y'ALL" can be healthy then reward it CUZ U GOTTA

No comments:

Post a Comment