Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thank God I made it

So today again when I went into the gym I had to motivate myself to get thru the workout. But not only to make it thru but to get to the gym an workout. I didn't get home until about 4:00pm an I had to head over to Westshore mall and then back over to my house. The amazing thing why I didn't just pull into my driveway and walk up this stairs and go to sleep was because I actually had on my workout clothes. I swear that make a HUGE difference when you are dress for the workout. Also since I was still not filling like running after I got there I put in my Isreal Houghton cd (Live in South Africa) and went to town the music truly helped me to get thru the workout. It was amazing because it reminded me of the time that I was running in my second half marathon an my knees were in FIRE and I stopped to pray and then put on my favorite gospel cd and it literally helped me to finish my race.


Tomorrow I will repost the note here on Facebook so y'all can check it out...PEACE OUT Y'ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment