Monday, October 25, 2010

Luck of the Irish

Today in Dublin.Ireland more than 13,000 people ran the Adidas Marathon. I plan on being in that number next year, and in fact i wanted to be part of the number that FINISHES the race. I have been making myself become a runner over the years but in the past 11 months i have decided to take it more seriously. I really never thought hat i would start to enjoy the feeling that i get when i run. I mean i wouldn't run for the bus it was that bad but now if i ever had to run after the bus i would so RUN in a heart beat.

So the goal is in 365 years i will be running in Dublin

Almost forgot i am training now for my third 1/2 Marathon  in January in Orlando. i will be running with Mickey, Goofy and hopefully Donald (I LOVE THAT DUCK)

No comments:

Post a Comment