Tuesday, October 26, 2010

44INCHES

So it amazes me whenever i have to take measurements of my body....BECAUSE....I then realize how big my bottom is. I use this body every day to run and lift weights but i mean hopefully as long as my thighs get smaller i can always wear smaller sizes of clothing cuz i dont think these butt cheeks are gonna shrink.

These butt cheeks help me cross the finish line at over 12 races in my running career.

These butt cheeks help me finish countless spinning classes and many boot camp workouts.

These butt cheeks are looking forward to doing some other fantastic fitness things but fr now they are gonna train for my next 1/2 marathon and hopefully a 5k before January.

Oh, today was a great day because i was able to meet all of the members in my fitness group and they are so cool. They have struggles lie me and they dont always feel like working out and three out of the four are all training for the same Disney World 1/2 Marathon in January. So i am really hyped and looking forward to hanging and chatting with the girls between now and January 7th.

OH AN YES MY HIPS ARE 44 INCHES...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment