Monday, January 24, 2011

GROCERIES

Every Sunday since the new year has started I have been going to the grocery store and buying 1 weeks worth of groceries. I think its a really good plan becasue it keeps me focus on my meals for the week and i wont OVEREAT.
This week the list was very simple since many of the items i still had from week 2, oh did i forget....IM STARTING WEEK 3 with a 1lb weight lost. Yeah, I will take that one pound and run with it. But back to the grocery list. I realize that when i go to the market with a list im not rebuying things that i already have inside of my house so of course tha means that i am saving money. The power of the grocery list can be GREAT, only becasue that means that i have planned out all of my meals for the week and since im not deviating from the list I can easily pack my lunch and even fix my dinner for the week. Which helps especially since sometimes i get home about 30mins before my daily dinner time.





Yes i go to the grocery store with my cute purple grocery list that i pull outta of my purse. So as i go thru the outside aisle....lol...beacuse nothing on this list is in the inside aisle of the store. Yes, i am shocked  (snickering) that my food doesnt even get to be in the middle of the store. However,dont get me wrong i used to loved those middle aisle but because im not shopping them i now am saving extra money every week and now i can put fresh flowers inside of my house!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment