Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weeken What!!!!!

So Saturday, was a pretty busy day for me i woke up and went Ballys to get my butt kicked in a 60 minute spin class by yet another PERKY spinning instructor. I was upposed to run but that was cut short by me busting my knee on the wall when i was feeding Zaire (DONT ASK) but all that came out of this was that i realized that i need to hurry up and get married becasue as i layed on the floor in too much pain to cry all i wanted was a husband to bring me an ice pack :( .
Then after the gym i zipped over to my dentist fr my bi-annual teeth cleaning. I cant be trying to make myself health and let the rest of me go to pots.LOL. Then of course like a dummy i didnt eat before i wewnt to the dentist so of course i was STARVING afterwards but ummm i had my teeth clean so i had to wait an additional 30 MINUTES before i can eat. To which i went over to Subway and got me a sub(NO CHEESE) before i ran into EJ Dominican to get my hair hooked up. Yes, now i actually have to take care of my hair since i have went back to the creamy crack and i cant walk around with my hair looking a mess. 
Of, course i have forgotten how long you have to be at the beauty salon when you are getting your hair done and since i had just waisted like 3 HOURS okay not waited invested. I decided that i will get my eyebrows threaded and man did the girl do such a good job. I love to get my eyebrows threaded cuz they are amazing afterwards but becasue i like to keep my eyebrows thick they can get to the point where they cross the point of no return. then after this is zipped over to Ann Taylor Loft and did a 3 hour shift and then went home and slept.Sunday when i woke up my knee was still hurting so i decide not to run HOWEVER, i did take Zaire on a one mile walk in my community. (he loved it) I watched the perfect show during my morning breakfast on MTV, "I Used To Be Fat", even though i dont like the motivation of the majority of the individuals who have been on the show the young lady Mackenzie showed what it was like to start off trying to lose weight for others and then realizing that its best to lose weight for myself. So with this being say i like to always find pictures of myself that let me know....GIRL U USED TO BE FAT


No comments:

Post a Comment