Monday, August 17, 2009

BAC 2 WORK

WOW....back to the days of waking up early and going into work so I can teach the children. This morning went very well, Zaire woke me up before the alarm went off and then proceed to jump around my bed until i woke up. It was really easy this morning to walk Zaire this morning, but it also made the rest of my day seem to go by faster.
So, after going to the gym today and doing my 2.5miles I needed to get something to eat and also restock my protein powder. I ended up eating a Supreme Protein Bar, because I was not going to be able to get my protein shake in today.

Okay this thing was really huge, and for some reason it is only one serving...YEAH RIGHT...but I still couldnt eat the whole thing. After, I got home I walk Zaire for the rest of his daily mile and came and made a jumbo Ceaser salad...YUM-O....and now a little television then off to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment