Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trainer SAY WHAT!!!

Today, while running on the treadmill I started to feel my butt hurting. I started to laugh a little because I am reminded of the time i blurted out in class that my butt hurt and my trainers response was good. TRAINER, SAY WHAT!!! He then proceed to say that this was my body way of telling me that the fat is leaving my body. So, I guess that's how you get the saying "NO PAIN, NO GAIN".
The other thought that ran across my head today while walking Zaire, was if I am gonna be doing all of this walking i better get myself some good walking shoes. I looked at the Shape Ups by Sheckers and couldn't get pass the price. So I remember when I visited Kim Kardashian website http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/, she keep talking about these shoes called EasyTone
after going online, I saw that they also make flip flops for about $40 less then the Sheckers shoes. So, next week when I go for my shopping trip to O-town, I am so getting myself a pair. GOOD DAY, AND GOODNIGHT....

No comments:

Post a Comment