Thursday, August 6, 2009

WHO SAYS YOU CANT EXERCISE ANYWHERE….yesterday was a gravy day. I started the day off moving all of the furniture inside of bedroom either downstairs into the garage or inside of my bathroom. I must have burn like 600 to 800 calories moving furniture and ripping up all of the carpet on the second floor. Even this morning I believed I have burnt like 250 calories just by moving all of the carpet pieces from the second floor of the house.
I have decided that every Sunday I am gonna put up my weekly meal list, also with times that I usually will eat these meals. Also, I will be including a weekly schedule of my exercise for the week. I will be posting recipes that I either make myself, acquire online, or get out of magazines/cookbooks. So keep up for the ride or shall I say run of my life



No comments:

Post a Comment