Monday, August 10, 2009

MAKING A MOUNTIAN OUT OF A CLOTHES HILL

So, this morning I woke up and decided to take the task on of putting up all of my clothes. Why? Because over the past four days I went from having new carpet put down in my house to moving the furniture to finally having to put my clothes back. When i jumped out of bed this morning i went and had my favorite BFAST...

But the joy lasted for a minute, i then tackled the first phase of the clothes hill, and put all of my fold ables up 3 1/2 hours late (YES) it was time for a snack...i wanted mango now so the cucumbers slices got bumped.

Then i moved to putting up anything that had a hanger this was the problem, I was working for like two hours stop watched some television and then went and made my lunch. Curry shrimp...YUMMY...my sister Faith was really upset about this since for the last two weeks she has been trying to make it, but oh well.



So after lunch I decided to finish some work for grad school and make some phone calls about items for the remodel. (if i had a general contractor, i know i wouldn't work this hard). Then i decided to move some furniture upstairs from the garage and was off to walk Zaire. We walked an entire mile today, yes...little man walked the whole mile. So when my walk was over I choose to make a protein shake


Protein Shake Recipe

1/2 Banana

3 Strawberries

1/2 Cup Spinach

1 Cup Chocolate Protein Powder

1 Scoop Amazing Greens






Today, exercise was basically me walking, due to me moving furniture and putting away clothes I got side-tracked and missed the time to got to my gym for spinning class. Because of the popularity of spinning and the summer time, if i am not there thirty minutes before the class i miss out on having a bike, so i just walked my mile and half today and will spin tomorrow...Good day yall (SAY IT LIKE PAULA DEAN).

2 comments:

  1. I'm clueless, though I probably shouldn't be, but is spinning riding the stationary bicycle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but they call it spinning or reaction cycling depending on where you go for the classes

    ReplyDelete