Monday, September 14, 2009

i aint finish

So today i map out my game plan and started my new Mii on my Wii Fit console. The funny thing is that I have started playing around with my Wii when i got it last year, but and keep up for a whole three months, but then feel off. So now i am starting over and have created a new Mii.
If you followed me on Twitter today you would have noticed my Reebok Easytone, and these things are the truth. I used them yesterday just to walk Zaire once around the community but didn't really feel anything. So, today i walked my mile at school with my students and wore them the rest of the day, and man what a difference. I mean my butt, calves, and back of thighs truly felt the burn. I figure this would be a good additive to my training schedule.
Will be posting tomorrow before i pass out in my bed, seeing that tomorrow is 500am spinning at Ballys, and according to my training schedule i will be doing interval running on the treadmill.

TTYL...U GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment