Wednesday, October 27, 2010

get me to the GYM

Today was a half day at work but i swear i put in a full days worth of work. I didnt get home until 5:00pm and then in forty minutes i was gone and off to the gym.

BUT for some reason i felt that I was literally fighting with my mind today to get to the gym and then workout. Everyday I am doing ChaLean dvd program for my weights and at the end of today dvd she said how i felt before i worked out today. Dont remember how you feel before you start the workout, remember how you felt after the workout. I am going to keep having to tell myself this everyday now when i am running, because if anyone knows me i dont like running the actual thought of it bothers me. AND YES THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT ME RUNNING.  i have never liked to run but i LOVE the way my body feels when i am done running. Even after the 13.1 miles that i thought was gonna "kill me" i still want to run some more.

So since training is getting easier/harder i am gonna be off to bed but as a side note i love this t-shirt
BLOW YA WHISTLE

2 comments:

  1. Thanks they sell them at Dicks Sporting Goods I don't know if you have one if those but they may have them on the Nike page in the womens section

    ReplyDelete